The MRT Camaro V6 Version 2 Axle-Back system with clamp-on tips has a loud, deep muscle car sound and is handcrafted entirely in corrosion-resistant T304 Stainless Steel. Base systems include T304 polished SS 3.5" tips and 2.5" mandrel-bent tube. A Black Ops tip finish is available for an additional fee (Black Ops is a high-temperature ceramic coating in black matte finish). This system is engineered for the best balance of performance sound in "spirited" driving which for Camaros means a comfortable exhaust presence in highway driving and a managed exhaust sound at low speed and idle. The MRT Version 2 Axle-Back has a more mellow sound versus the Version 3 or Version 1 axle-back system. The Version 2 MRT street performance series has just enough exhaust presence with an elevated sound to Get Noticed, plenty of opportunities to Feel the Performance, and packaged in a design without the excessive drone.
Application: 2010 thru 2015 Camaro 3.6L, V6 engine. Coupe and convertible.
Doesn't Fit: Camaro GFX Package (factory ground effects option), use MRT Part #91A179
Hear the Difference
Are you located close to Plymouth, MI, and need your aftermarket exhaust installed? Call MRT at (734) 455-5807 to make an appointment today!
- How does it sound? The MRT V6 Version 2 Axle-Back #91A174 has a spirited, balanced, street performance sound.
- Is there drone or resonance? The drone is noticeable but tolerable.
- What if I step on it? Wide-open throttle increases exhaust loudness and tone to an aggressive performance sound.
91A174: 10-15 Camaro LT Version 2 MRT Axle-back Overview Video
91A174: 10-15 Camaro LT Version 2 MRT Axle-back Sound Clip
Feel the Performance
- What kind of steel is it made from? Corrosion-resistant T304 stainless steel.
- Where is it made? Developed and handcrafted in-house at MRT facility in Plymouth, Michigan, USA.
- How long is the Warranty? Limited Lifetime Warranty (See Warranty Page for Details)
- What is the muffler design? Straight through design to provide maximum exhaust gas flow.
- What is the tube diameter? A large 2.5" tube is used for reduced exhaust flow restrictions.
- What are the performance gains? Reducing restriction and maximizing flow provides for noticeable gains.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- What kind of tip is it? Dual 3.5" double wall T304 stainless steel tips with beveled edges.
- What are my tip finish options? Stylish Polished Stainless Steel or Black Ops Matte Ceramic.
- How do I get noticed? Great sound and great looks turn heads and get positive comments!
Read more about our MRT Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Can I install this myself? Yes, MRT engineers this Premium Exhaust System for a simple do-it-yourself (DIY) installation.
- How long does it take to install? Installation time is about 1 hour and requires only common hand tools.
- What is included? All necessary hardware included.