Pairing the MRT Street Race Turbo Back exhaust with Ford's sixth gen Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost is the perfect mach! You'll transform your Mustang's stock exhaust sound is awesome and reminiscent of that first gen Mustang deep muscle growl. This exhaust is made from T304 Stainless steel for improved corrosion resistance, 3" tube for improved air flow (aka more performance) and dressed with 4" polished exhaust tips to up the Get Noticed factor! Also, for those who like a more stealthy, look a Black Ops black matte tip finish is available for an additional fee.
With installation of this exhaust, you will most definitely Hear the Difference and absolutely Feel the performance of the 200 cell race cats Turbo Back exhaust designed by Team MRT.
*** This product is designed for off-road, race use only.
Application: 2015 thru 2023 Mustang Ecoboost, 2.3L, Coupe
Doesn't Fit: Convertible
Hear the Difference
Are you located close to Plymouth, MI, and need your MRT aftermarket exhaust installed? Call MRT at 734-455-5807 to make an appointment today!
- How does it sound? The MRT Mustang Ecoboost Street Race Turbo Back: Race Cats has a balanced, muscle car sound.
- Is there drone or resonance? The drone is noticeable but tolerable.
- What if I step on it? Wide-open throttle increases exhaust loudness and adds an aggressive performance sound.
98U902: 2015+ Mustang MRT Interceptor Turbo-Back: Race Cats Sound Clip
This product is designed for off-road, race use only.Product Quality
Feel the Performance
- What kind of steel is it made from? Corrosion-resistant T304 stainless steel.
- Where is it made? Developed and handcrafted in-house at MRT facility in Plymouth, Michigan, USA.
- How long is the Warranty? Limited Lifetime Warranty (See Warranty Page for Details)
- What is the muffler design? Straight through design to provide maximum exhaust gas flow.
- What is the tube diameter? A large 3" tube is used for reduced exhaust flow restrictions.
- What are the performance gains? Reducing restriction and maximizing flow provides for noticeable gains.
- What kind of tip is it? Dual 4" double wall, polished T304 stainless steel tips with beveled edges. .
- What are my tip finish options? Stylish Polished Stainless Steel or Black Ops Matte Ceramic.
- How do I get noticed? Great sound and great looks turn heads and get positive comments!
- Can I install this myself? Yes, MRT engineers this Premium Exhaust System for a simple do-it-yourself (DIY) installation.
- How long does it take to install? Installation time is about 1.5 hours and requires only common hand tools.
- What is included? All necessary hardware included.