Performance Exhaust Systems for Ford Maverick 2022-Present
Your compact truck will have supersized sound when you install a Ford Maverick aftermarket exhaust system that's handcrafted in the U.S. The Maverick compact pickup introduced for the 2022 model year is the smallest Ford truck available - but that doesn't mean you need to settle for less when it comes to your exhaust note. We use decades of automotive- and sound-engineering experience to fine-tune each system for the unique DNA of the Maverick. This creates an enhanced acoustic symphony that will get you noticed.
MRT premium Ford Maverick exhaust systems are made from aircraft-grade T304 stainless steel that won't rust or corrode. The large pipes and straight-through muffler also increase flow, giving you more power, acceleration and less restriction. By installing a DIY Ford Maverick exhaust system, you'll be the street's Top Gun in no time.
Ford Maverick Custom Exhausts & Accessories
We offer an assortment of replacement exhaust systems to fit your performance, sound and budget needs. Choose the Maverick Sport Truck Axle-Back Exhaust for maximum aggression, the Street Performance Axle-Back for a more neighborhood-friendly sound and the Duel Turbo Exhaust to experience every crackle from the EcoBoost engine. Each system is available with polished stainless steel or "blackout" tips to accent the rear of your truck. MRT also can improve the front end with no-drill Ford Maverick hood struts that ditch the unsightly prop rod for stylish support. Our Ford Maverick performance upgrades are designed for DIY installation with no special tools needed. Products are inspected at least four times to ensure the highest quality for your project.
Maverick Exhaust FAQs
Why should I add an aftermarket exhaust to my Ford Maverick?
- Well, Ford uses turn-down exhaust tips on the Ford Maverick that you really can't see.
- The MRT exhaust replaces turn down tips with polished chrome tips that Get Noticed!
- The MRT team engineered an exhaust to maximize exhaust flow while minimizing drone so you can Hear the Difference.
Why add T304 stainless steel exhaust on a Ford Maverick?
- Simple answer -- spend less by doing it right, doing it once, without compromise.
- MRT exhausts are built to last and have a limited lifetime warranty.
Will an aftermarket exhaust change the ground clearance on my Maverick?
- Ground clearance is determined by how well the exhaust manufacturer packages the exhaust tubes, muffler and resonator.
- In the MRT system there is no change in ground clearance and departure angle is slightly decreased
Does the Ford Maverick have dual exhaust?
- MRT offers a aftermarket dual tip exhaust for the Maverick.
- Ford standard exhaust is single, turn down tip tucked high in the underbody and not visible in the rearview.