Want to strut your stuff? Our MRT Hood Struts for the 2015-2020 GT350 Mustang eliminate the need for the factory hood prop rod.
These Mustang hood struts give a clean, functional "performance look" to your car's under-hood appearance. Our No-Drill Hood Struts give show-car Mustangs an impressive appearance that will set them apart from the crowd and the mechanic some headroom when he's working underhood.
If you dare to be noticed, these struts are for you.
These GT350 hood struts are designed to work with the factory OE hood. You need no special tools for installation, which should take about half an hour, and you can reuse existing factory hood attachment points. No drilling is required.
MRT hood strut brackets are made of high-quality steel for the utmost in durability. They come standard with a quality, black powdercoat finish.
Custom bracket colors are available for an additional fee. Two options are available: carbon fiber look or vehicle color matching.
If you want a vehicle matching bracket color, select a custom paint option and put the paint code you want in the order notes. Allow a one- or two-week lead time for custom-painted brackets. >>FOR CUSTOM PAINT, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PAINT CODE IN THE ORDER NOTES AT CHECKOUT.<<
Application: All 2015-2020 GT350 Mustang OE Factory Hood
- 2015+ Mustang V6 or Gt (use MRT part # 80U900 for these Mustangs).
- 2015-2020 GT350 with aftermarket hoods - contact MRT sales to determine proper gas strut sizing (you'll need to provide your hood's weight)
Have you had your MRT hood struts for awhile and are looking for replacement gas cylinders? Visit here
You can also call or email us for answers to any questions you have. Our expert staff is dedicated to offering the best customer service.
Get Noticed FAQs:
- Can the bracket match my vehicle? Yes, custom colors are available for an additional fee.
- How do I determine my vehicle paint code? Find the two-digit code located in the driver-side doorjamb.
- Do I have to drill holes in my vehicle? No, MRT hood struts reuse the existing OE attachments.
- Is this product made in the U.S.? Yes, these hood struts are designed, crafted and manufactured in the U.S. at MRT's Plymouth, MI, location.