Heavy Duty Rugged Design Manufactured With Craftmanship And Quality In Mind
** For 2022 Holiday
season, get actory color painted Magnetic Metallic (J7), Wimbledon White (N4) or Fighter Jet Grey (NE) hood brackets for the same price as black matte
finish. Call MRT to place order and receive special pricing.
Offer limited to in stock items only. While quantities last. **
Want to strut your stuff? MRT has engineered Hood Struts specifically for the 2015-2020 GT350 Mustang eliminate the need for the factory hood prop rod. These Mustang hood struts give a clean, functional "performance look" to your car's under-hood appearance. Our No-Drill Hood Struts give show-car Mustangs an impressive appearance that will set them apart from the crowd and the DIY mechanic some headroom when he's working underhood. If you dare to be noticed, these struts are for you.
These GT350 hood struts are designed to work with the factory OE hood. You need no special tools for installation, which should take about half an hour, and you can reuse existing factory hood attachment points. No drilling is required.
MRT hood strut brackets are made out of high-quality steel for the utmost durability and come standard with a quality Black Powder Coat Finish. Custom bracket colors are available for an additional fee and come in 2 options - Carbon Fiber Look and Factory Paint code. Please contact MRT at 734-455-5807 for more information
Application: All 2015-2020 GT350 Mustang OE Factory Hood
*** Note: MRT will use factory paint code and formula to paint custom brackets. There is no guarantee of exact match due to vehicle age, sun exposure, etc. ***
- 2015+ Mustang V6 or Gt (use MRT part # 80U900 for these Mustangs).
- 2015-2020 GT350 with aftermarket hoods - call MRT for proper gas strut sizing (You provide hood weight!)
Have you had your MRT hood struts for awhile and are looking for replacement gas cylinders? Visit here
You can also call or email us for answers to any questions you have. Our expert staff is dedicated to offering the best customer service.
Get Noticed FAQs:
- Can the bracket match my vehicle? Yes, custom colors are available for an additional fee.
- How do I determine my vehicle paint code? Find the two-digit code located in the driver-side doorjamb.
- Do I have to drill holes in my vehicle? No, MRT hood struts reuse the existing OE attachments.
- Is this product made in the U.S.? Yes, these hood struts are designed, crafted and manufactured in the U.S. at MRT's Plymouth, MI, location.