Heavy Duty Rugged Design Manufactured With Craftmanship And Quality In Mind
Don't let your factory prop rod distract from all that power you've packed under the hood. Give your engine bay a clean, custom look with MRT Hood Struts for the 2020+ Ford Explorer, featuring the Original, "No Drill" design.
Unlike other Hood Strut Kits in the aftermarket, the MRT Kit requires NO DRILLING for installation, meaning no holes drilled ANYWHERE. MRT Hood Struts easily installs in 30 minutes or less from start to finish.
These hood struts are designed to work with the factory OE hood and to reuse existing factory hood attachment points -- No drilling required!
MRT hood strut brackets are made out of high-quality steel for the utmost durability and come standard with a quality Black Powder Coat Finish.
Custom bracket colors are available for an additional fee and come in 2 options:
- Carbon Fiber Look
- Painted To Manufacturer Paint Code - Please contact MRT at 734-455-5807 for more information
Application: Most 2020+ Ford Explorer OE Factory Hoods
Doesn't Fit: Aftermarket hood? Contact the sales team to determine proper gas strut sizing (you'll need to provide your Hood's weight.)
- Can the bracket match my vehicle? Yes, custom colors are available for an additional fee.
- How do I determine my vehicle paint code? 2-digit code is located in the driver side doorjamb
- Do I have to drill holes in my vehicle? No, MRT Hood struts reuse the existing OE attachments.
- Is this product made in the USA? Yes, designed, crafted and manufactured in the USA at MRT's Plymouth, MI location
2020+ Explorer MRT No Drill Hood Struts Installation 80K102