Heavy Duty Rugged Design Manufactured With Craftmanship And Quality In Mind
** Factory Closeout,
MRT is offering hood strut brackets painted in Rapid Red (D4), Carbonized Grey Metallic (M7) or Agate Black Metallic (UM) for the same price as black matte finish. Call MRT to place order and receive special pricing. Offer
limited to in stock items only. While quantities last. **
Don't let your factory prop rod distract from all that power you've packed under the hood. Give your engine bay a clean, custom look with MRT Hood Struts for the 2020+ Ford Explorer, featuring the Original, "No Drill" design.
Unlike other Hood Strut Kits in the aftermarket, the MRT Kit requires NO DRILLING for installation, meaning no holes drilled ANYWHERE. MRT Hood Struts easily installs in 30 minutes or less from start to finish.
These hood struts are designed to work with the factory OE hood and to reuse existing factory hood attachment points -- No drilling required! MRT hood strut brackets are made out of high-quality steel for the utmost durability and come standard with a quality Black Powder Coat Finish. Custom bracket colors are available for an additional fee and come in 2 options - Carbon Fiber Look and factory paint code.
*** Note: MRT will use factory paint code and formula to paint custom brackets. There is no guarantee of exact match due to vehicle age, sun exposure, etc. ***
Application: Most 2020+ Ford Explorer OE Factory Hoods
Doesn't Fit: Aftermarket hood? Call MRT for proper cylinder sizing (you'll need to provide hood weight.)
- Can the bracket match my vehicle? Yes, custom colors are available for an additional fee.
- How do I determine my vehicle paint code? 2-digit code is located in the driver side doorjamb
- Do I have to drill holes in my vehicle? No, MRT Hood struts reuse the existing OE attachments.
- Is this product made in the USA? Yes, designed, crafted and manufactured in the USA at MRT's Plymouth, MI location
2020+ Explorer MRT No Drill Hood Struts Installation 80K102
- What kind of material are the brackets made out of? High-quality steel and black PowderCoat finish for durability
- Where is it made? Developed and handcrafted in-house at MRT facility in Plymouth, MI
- Are they available for aftermarket hood? Yes, gas strut pressure may need adjustment, call MRT for assistance in sizing
- How do I get noticed? Clean underhood appearance - no prop rod blocking your view or obstructing your engine work
- What's the bracket finish? Black is standard, Carbon Fiber or vehicle matching option available with an additional fee
- Will my Explorer be modified? MRT hood struts re-use factory attachment holes however, minor rear trim piece cutting required.
- Can I install this myself? Yes, MRT engineered these hood struts for a simple do-it-yourself (DIY) installation
- How long does it take to install? Approximately 60 minutes
- What is included? All necessary hardware.
Download Installation Instructions