Ford designers gave the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco lots of opportunity for customization and MRT had fun engineering some pretty cool aftermarket exhaust systems to uplift the fun factor of this SUV. MRT's King of the Hill Bronco exhaust is for the customer who wants the most aggressive street performance sound (notice the tie to King of the Road? yep, tough truck performance!) and no compromise to the different adventures this legendary vehicle can perform.
This MRT axle-back exhaust with turn down tips is handcrafted in the highest quality, premium, corrosion resistant, 2.5" T304 Stainless Steel and tucked high to maximize ground clearance and departure angle with no compromises. A straight tube design is used to let the 2.3L EcoBoost engine breathe easily for maximum performance and a good sport sound. If you want to be heard, want to be cool in a 2.3l engine, then this system is the way to do it.
At initial start-up, the exhaust has a nice rumble, not over-bearing but definitely there. As you begin your journey, you have a nice whir in the background that fills the room with a performance sound without experiencing any obnoxious drone elements. On hard acceleration, there's a more aggressive performance sound worthy Ford's iconic off-road-oriented Bronco. Definitely an exhaust note where you can Hear the Difference and Feel the Performance. The Get Noticed factor of this system is definitely in sound character and loudness. The turn-down tip is subtle and small so it doesn't intrude on your experience. If you're looking for this sound in single tip or dual tip option, check out MRT Part # 90R234 (single) and MRT Part # 90R238 (dual).
Application: 2021-22 Ford Bronco 2.3L and 2.7L EcoBoost
Doesn't Fit: Ford Bronco Sport
MRT also offers a Trail Rated Bronco exhaust series for the customer who wants a more mellow performance sound that grows to full-on performance at wide open throttle. We have 2 options for you: turn down tip (MRT Part # 90R232) and single exit polished or black tip (MRT Part # 90R236).
Also, for the full MRT effect, add MRT Ford Bronco Hood Struts to eliminate that prop rod without drilling holes in your vehicle! Check out MRT Part # 80K110.
Hear the Difference
- How does it sound? The MRT Bronco axle-back #90R230 has a sporty, deep rumble.
- Is there drone or resonance? The drone is noticeable but tolerable.
- What if I step on it? Wide-open throttle increases exhaust loudness and tone to an enhanced sporty sound.
Are you located close to Plymouth, MI, and need your MRT aftermarket exhaust installed? Call MRT at 734-455-5807 to make an appointment today!
90R230 " 2021 Bronco 2.3L Kind of the Hill Axle-back with Turn Down tip
Feel the Performance
- What kind of steel is it made from? Corrosion-resistant T304 stainless steel.
- Where is it made? Developed and handcrafted in-house at MRT facility in Plymouth, Michigan, USA.
- How long is the Warranty? Limited Lifetime Warranty (See Warranty Page for Details)
- What is the muffler design? Straight through design to provide maximum exhaust gas flow.
- What is the tube diameter? A large 2.5" tube is used for reduced exhaust flow restrictions.
- What are the performance gains? Reducing restriction and maximizing flow provides for noticeable gains.
- What kind of tip is it? There are no tips on this system.
- What are my tip finish options? None.
- How do I get noticed? Great sound and great looks turn heads and get positive comments!
- Can I install this myself? Yes, MRT engineers this Premium Exhaust System for a simple do-it-yourself (DIY) installation.
- How long does it take to install? Installation time is about 1 hour and requires only common hand tools.
- What is included? All necessary hardware included.