If you currently have an MRT axle-back installed on your 2010 - 2015
Camaro SS, adding this H-pipe is an excellent upgrade to a full T304
Stainless Steel after cat-back system that brings a fuller, deeper exhaust
sound to your everyday driving fun! Consistent with all MRT exhaust systems, this h-pipe opens the exhaust tube diameter to 2.5" and uses MRT's CNC mandrel bending technology to ensure our system features smooth bends and precise fit for smoother exhaust path.
This MRT After Cat H-pipe exhaust system is a great way to gently increase the level of exhaust presence versus the OE exhaust system, giving the driver a more "spirited" driving experience that complements the Camaro DNA. The After Cat H-pipe is great for all types of driving and very pleasing for road trips.
Application: 2010 thru 2015 Camaro SS coupe and convertible, ZL1, 1LE, 6.2L V8 engines, with existing MRT Axle-back systems 91A175, 91A172, or 91A178.
Doesn't Fit: 2010-2015 Camaro V6 or any non-MRT axle-back exhaust.
Hear the Difference
Are you located close to Plymouth, MI, and need your MRT aftermarket exhaust installed? Call MRT at 734-455-5807 to make an appointment today!
- How does it sound? The MRT Camaro SS After Cat H-Pipe #92A801 has a loud, deep muscle car sound.
- Is there drone or resonance? The drone is noticeable but tolerable.
- What if I step on it? Wide-open throttle increases exhaust loudness and tone to an aggressive performance sound.
Feel the Performance
- What kind of steel is it made from? Corrosion-resistant T304 stainless steel.
- Where is it made? Developed and handcrafted in-house at MRT facility in Plymouth, Michigan, USA.
- How long is the Warranty? Limited Lifetime Warranty (See Warranty Page for Details)
- What is the muffler design? Straight through design to provide maximum exhaust gas flow.
- What is the tube diameter? A large 2.5" tube is used for reduced exhaust flow restrictions.
- What are the performance gains? Reducing restriction and maximizing flow provides for noticeable gains.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- What kind of tip is it? There are no tips on this system.
- What are my tip finish options? There are no tips on this system.
- How do I get noticed? Great sound and great looks turn heads and get positive comments!
Read more about our MRT Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Can I install this myself? Yes, MRT engineers this Premium Exhaust System for a simple do-it-yourself (DIY) installation.
- How long does it take to install? Installation time is about 1 hour and requires only common hand tools.
- What is included? All necessary hardware included.